Do you know that the same effort used to guard your cash ought to be used to protect your inventory (stock).
You need to keep track of your inventory, just the way you keep track of your cash.
Imagine if you could use an easy to use stock management tool where you can:
1. Update daily.
2. Be notified when you are low in stock.
3. State the minimum quantity you desire before you reorder.
4. See the quantity left instantly at a glance.
5. Calculate the total stock left with ease.
DO YOU KNOW THE ADVERSE EFFECT OF NOT KNOWING AN INVENTORY IS MISSING?
By using this tool:
1. You will be up to date with the quantity of each inventory.
2. You will be aware when you are low in stock, no nasty surprises.
3. You can easily know the total value of stock available.
4. You can verify the quantity of the physical stock with the quantity seen in the records.
5. You will be up to date with inventory sold.
6. You will be up to date with inventory purchased.
This stock management tool is for product based business and it is tailor designed for small businesses only.
The stock management tool is an automated template even if you have never used Microsoft Excel before, you will find this very easy to use and it's one off payment
STAY UPDATED WITH YOUR INVENTORY
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
1. The stock management tool.
2. A detailed video on how to use it.
Take charge of your business…. No more stories.