Your first task as a business owner is to account properly for your business. How would rate yourself on a scale of 1-5?
Did you say, you don’t like numbers? Not to worry, this course is very simplified and interesting. It’s practical and not theory per say. Moreover, business is about money and money is about numbers, so try to have a little love for numbers.
You will so like this course that you will recommend your friends and families as well.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I don’t know how to keep records.
- I keep records but I don’t know what to do with them.
- I don’t know how to calculate my profit accurately.
- I am not sure, if I am doing it right.
- I don’t know how to calculate depreciation on the fixed assets used for business purposes.
- I cannot see all the money made at month end.
- I feel like closing the business.
- No one wants to invest in my business.
- I don’t know the financial position of my business.
- I don’t know what reconciliation entails.
- I don’t know if I am making profit.
- I don’t know the net worth of my business.
If YES to any the aforementioned, then you urgently need to understand what accounting entails in your business.
It’s never too late to start. This is the best time to learn how to do it correctly and start implementing them.
This course is for small business owners who are willing to be deliberate about their businesses.
1) It will teach you how to capture right without any complex accounting.
2) It will teach you some simple accounting terminologies in business.
3) It will teach you how to reconcile your bank statements.
4) It will teach you how to reconcile your cash sales.
5) It will teach you how to reconcile your transfers.
6) It will teach you how to reconcile your POS transactions.
7) It will teach you how to understand your bank statement(s).
8) It will teach you how to record your transactions.
9) It will teach you how to calculate depreciation.
10) It will teach you how to calculate your expenses correctly.
11) It will teach you how to calculate the profit or loss realized accurately.
12) It will teach you how to prepare your statement of financial position.
13) It will teach you how to understand the financial state of the business.
14) It will teach you some excel functions
15) It will teach you what to records keep.
16) It will teach you how to capture your personal transactions.
17) You will learn how to use the 8 free templates.
This course have accessible videos you can watch from your phone, tablet or computer at your convenience. You can watch over and over again at your pace
It isn’t a live class, so you have nothing to miss out on, if you have network issues, you can always continue from where you stopped.
It’s best you get in now, this course is worth over the stated price but we have made it affordable for small business owners. The price is subject to review soon.