Do you know that, you can depreciate your fixed assets with just one click?
Using Microsoft Excel to calculate depreciation on fixed assets every month could be very tedious and tiring. Trust me, we’ve been there.
It is possible to use Microsoft Excel to calculate depreciation on fixed assets effortlessly every month by just changing the date.
Using this fixed asset analysis tool will save you a whole lot of stress every month end.
You don’t have to be a Microsoft Excel genius before you can use it, even someone with no accounting knowledge can use it. It’s very simple to use.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anybody can use it as long as you need to calculate depreciation on fixed assets.
WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN
At a click by changing the date every month end:
1. It updates automatically.
2. You can see the monthly depreciation for all the assets at a glance.
3. You can view the accumulated depreciation for all the assets at a glance.
4 You can view the status of the assets for previous years.
5. You can see the total assets available.
6. You can see the total net assets.
7. You can view the total value for each class of asset.
8. You can see the total useful life for each asset.
9. You can view the useful life left in real time.
10. You can get total accumulated depreciation.
12. You can view assets that are fully depreciated.
WHAT YOU WILL GET....
1. The fixed asset analysis tool.
2.. A detailed video on how to use it (12 minutes).
Time is money! Whatever is worth using is worth using well. Save yourself so much valuable time by using this automated fixed assets analysis tool.